In need of some Lorax themed decor? Check out these adorable DIY truffula trees! These were made for a baby shower, but can easily be adapted for birthday parties, bedrooms, or whatever your Lorax needs may be.
Here's what you'll need. Everything can be found at your favorite craft store & maybe a trip to Target, too.
- Feather boa hair clip
- Craft wire
- Wire cutters/pliers
- Masking tape, plain and/or colored
- Permanent markers, black fine-point and regular yellow(or whatever color you want)
- Regular clear Scotch tape
- Plastic balloon sticks (make sure they are hollow)
- 2"strip from 12x12" scrapbook paper
- Burp cloth
Instructions for the base:
Step 1: Fold burp cloth into thirds.
Instructions for the truffula tree:
Step 1: If using plain masking tape, color the tape your desired color with a permanent marker.
Step 6: Cut the hair clip off of the boa.
Step 7: Cut a piece of wire ~5-6" long.
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!