November 4, 2011

Boots on the brain

It is finally starting to get cold-ish down here and I have been ready for a mental break after an intense week of tests, so naturally I have been daydreaming about BOOTS!  Here are a few I've been admiring, some more budget-friendly than others.

Booties or knee highs, brown or black, wedges or small heels, decisions, decisions...


 Banana Republic                            Coconuts                              Steve by Steve Madden

Enzo Angiolini                               Steve Madden

Banana Republic                            Banana Republic

Steve Madden                                         Via Spiga

Chinese Laundry                                 Steve Madden

I found so many bea-u-ti-ful high heeled boots, too. I'm pretty tall, so I'm trying my best to stick to the flatter options for my everyday boots. Bonus would be some tall booties that I can wear when I'm feeling sassy : )  Hope you are enjoying your fall boots this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment