September 29, 2011

The Bea Hive






 When I was planning out Bea's nursery I knew I wanted big splashes of warm colors. After a lot of searching, I found a nursery on a DIY website that I really liked and used their curtains and paint idea. I couldn't find much that fit my color scheme within the budget we had for the room, so most of the decor is handmade. The chifferobe is a special piece because my great-grandparents bought it for my grandma as a baby and it has been passed around and now passed to us. It is such a space saver too since we use it as a tall changing table.

(Animals growth chart - Etsy WowWall, Small birdy painting - Etsy (sweet gift from a friend so not sure which shop), Floral curtains - Land of Nod with some altering, Flower lights - Ikea, 
Coral quilt - TJ Maxx, Rug, wall mounted book holders, flower letters, painting, mobile - all DIY)

No comments:

Post a Comment